Trust a female expert who inspires and connects people more than 25 years.
DR. BARBARA STAMPF
Develop Business & People
We develop your business together with you. We connect you to the right partners, talents, investors, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. We love tech business and with an international touch.
HRM & Services
We take up your strategic HR work: Need Analysis HRM, Build&Train HRM, Develop HR-Processes, (Employer Branding, Recruitment, Integration, Talent Development, Comp&Ben, Cultural Change, Restructuring)
Train & Coach
We offer inspiring trainings in HRM, Recruitment and Leadership (Employer Branding, Recruitment, Resource Training). We offer coachings for individuals and teams.
Customers & References
CEO&Founder ASCO Group International
Associate Tremitas GmBH
Professor of International Management, Carinthia University of Applied Sciences-FH Kaernten
Vita Barbara Stampf
- I am European, Austrian, from Villach and the world is my home.
- I love my family, my kids, my friends and my life.
- I am a sports enthusiast and adore nature, mountains, lakes and the sea.
- I inherited the entrepreneurial spirit in our family business and I love finding solutions.
- Motto: To do my best to contribute to make our beautiful world a better place to live in.
- I hold a PhD in Business from University in Graz spent time @ Harvard Business School, Business School Bled, E.S.B.A.
- My focus was on International Management, Industry and Innovation.
- I have 25 years Management/Consulting experience in High Tech
- I am proud to have mentored family business in AdTech.
- I am proud to have won „Great Place to work“ awards- nationally and internationally.
- I coach with a systemic perspective and under EU Horizon 2020.
- I am a senior international lecturer, adjunct faculty in HRM&Leadership (Teaching award, Business School Bled)
„If you want to go fast, go alone, if you want to go far and reach the stars, go together.“
I work together with the best people for you and your success. The ones that are willing to go the extra mile for you.
The customer develops, manufactures, markets and services a line of unique semiconductor processing equipment for chip makers that drive even more powerful, smarter and reliable electronics. They deliver leading edge processes and fabrication equipment that ensure productivity enhancement, uncompromising quality and enabling technologies to their innovative customers. Close collaboration with customers allows them to deliver products that meet customer requirements and ensure sustainable success in the fast-moving market of the semiconductor industry. With a headcount of 50 people around the world with the majority of them based in Austria and Singapore, they serve customers in Europe, USA, and Asia. The customers team consists of highly motivated engineers who helped them grow on a fast pace and to increase their footprint within the industry. Currently, they are expanding their software team in Austria and Singapore and are looking for motivated individuals to join their team and develop in their absolute great culture.